Thursday, June 26, 2008

Where to Begin


It has been a long while since I last posted here and so much has happened since that last post that I am having trouble deciding what to say first. Lets begin with some obvious good news; I am alive. Why is that news? Well, you may or may not have known, but I spent last 3 weeks traveling around Italy. This trip was 2/3 wonderful with all the accoutrements of a great, mind-expanding trip. The other 1/3, however, was a nightmarish experience that I am only glad I was able to walk away from with a small scar.
I will describe both with pictures and language as best I can, but nothing I write can even come close to the experiences I had on this trip. I jotted down a few entries in a journal while I was in Italy and I'll post them up once I can find it.

PS: I found this picture on a site that says we must "prepare for end times, have you made your decision yet." (I put the fractions, they weren't insinuating that you can pop into thirds and enjoy heaven and hell).


No comments:

Post a Comment