Monday, April 7, 2008

Only Weeks

I am having trouble getting motivated to actually do things this week, not because I am lazy, but because I'm pretty much checked out. There are only a few weeks left in college and I am excited to go on and do something new. It's becoming increasingly more difficult to focus on middle-school-esque busy work assignments in Spanish when I know that it really has little effect on my life.

As it turns out, my professors didn't get this memo and are still hammering me with assignments. I have at least one presentation a week which I need to give from now until the end and I hate looking like an idiot in front of a class so I really do have work that needs to get done. That is why I am writing in a blog and not studying, that's where my free time is going, and that explains the guano on my shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment